Countering the Mass Shooter Threat
In this class, you’ll review data collected from 48 mass shootings that have occurred since Columbine, to determine what can be learned from the tragedies and whether “gun-free” zones, magazine capacity reduction and banning certain (or all) firearms could have changed their outcomes.
We’ll summarize the data and provide a comprehensive plan that’ll eliminate mass shootings from happening.
How to Identify a Public Threat
This class will give you a condensed overview of:
*Know the Signs – What are the risk factors, indirect indicators, and direct indicators that a mass shooting is being planned or about to take place?*Statistics from the last 20 years – What are the patterns that have emerged?
*Proposed Solutions for Countering the Threat – Would they really have worked to prevent any of the previous mass shootings?
Church Security Teams
According to the National Church Shooting Database, between 1980 and 2005, the total shooting incidents in the US were 137. Thankfully, most of those incidents resulted in no deaths. Although, on the other hand, between 2006 and 2016, the number of incidents at Christian churches was 147.
Let us help train you and your team on how you can prevent deaths if an active shooter event happens at your place of worship. We can help your team with live fire exercises, scenario-based active shooter events, team building exercises, church security plans, and standard operating procedures. The goal of this course isn’t to WAIT on first responders but BE first responders. The time to get trained and prepared is TODAY. Contact us for more information and pricing.
Active Shooter Training
This course is beneficial for any student or professional. Gain knowledge on topics like gun-free zones, magazine capacity, and using the Run, Hide, Fight Method which has been used to save countless lives. Here’s some of the lifesaving lessons you’ll learn:
- Create an Emergency Operations Plan: Discover how you can end attacks early and minimize the number of victims in an incident with strategic planning and preparedness training.
- Triage and Treat The Wounded: Learn the lifesaving measures you can take to save critically injured victims after an attack is over.
- Expert Recommendations: Get advice on topics like how to properly develop an Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) for your home or place of business.
- Understand Your Attacker: Dive into the history of mass shootings, what the statistics tell us, and what your aggressor is likely thinking.
- Debunk Common Myths: Finally get your questions about magazine capacity, banning firearms, “gun-free” zones and special watch lists answered.
- Know the Signs: Uncover how you can identify and deter potential shooters before they strike.
Not finding a class that you might like or need? Click here. If you’re still not seeing a class that meets your needs, contact us as we can also create a lesson (i.e. home defense, etc) that accommodates what you may be looking for. Looking for our prices? Click here.